Website LSEG (London Stock Exchange Group)
We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst who will be part of the London Clearing House (LCH) Rates Product Management team and provide business input and strategic direction on the products and services of Listed Rates and SwapClear. They will partner with the LCH Sales and Relationship Management team to understand customer needs and develop solutions in partnership with the broader product team in London. They will also work closely with business partners such as legal, operations, risk, business analysts, and sales to be responsible for the delivery of the solution/product.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Drive the implementation and management of key projects
- Document and review business requirements ensuring that a sound approach to market is adopted
- Ensure that requirements are agreed by all key team members
- Collect client/clearing broker feedback and assist in prioritization of the development of new products and services
- Perform quarterly product review sessions with Clearing Brokers
- Assist in the development and execution of the go to market strategy
- Act as first point of contact for product counterparts at trading venues, clearing brokers and vendors
- Be the local subject matter expert of the product/services offered by LCH (Listed Rates, SwapClear)
- Partner with Sales and Relationship management in the promotion of products and services
- Perform monthly and quarterly analysis on industry wide activity and new market trends
- Some travel will be required (abroad and within the United Sates)
Experience and skills required:
- Proven experience of Futures and Swaps with an emphasis on clearing
- Understanding of operational workflows for the uncleared and cleared rates market
- Candidates should have experience in the drafting and editing business requirements
- Broad understanding of Technology and Market Infrastructure
- Proven experience product management/clearing.
- Communicate with Senior Management and external contacts
- Candidate should be detailed oriented and be able to balance multiple projects at one time.
- Demonstrate the ability to be innovative and be a creative thinker as well as confident to participate in industry forums/working groups.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent is required
Compensation/Benefits Information (New York City applicants only):
LSEG is committed to offering competitive Compensation and benefits. The anticipated base salary for this position is $95,100 – $176,700.
Please be aware base salary ranges may vary by geographic location, city and state. In addition to our offered base salary, this role is eligible for our annual incentive (AIP/”bonus plan”). Target AIP rates will be commensurate with role level and posted career stage. Individual salary will be reflective of job related knowledge, skills and commensurate experience. All roles are typically eligible for inclusion in our LSEG benefit program, more information & details will be provided at time of offer.
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose – driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth – in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone’s race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it’s used for, and how it’s obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.
To apply for this job please visit refinitiv.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.