Website C.L. King & Associates
About the role
Our growing institutional equity research and trading boutique is seeking an Institutional Equity Sales professional to maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and establish new client relationships, delivering best-in-class client service. You will also be responsible for coordinating our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion efforts within Institutional Equities.
A successful candidate will possess:
· Unimpeachable integrity.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· A strong commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
· 2 or more years financial services experience with equities products, preferably selling equity research, corporate access and/or equity trading services (more is always welcome).
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business, economics, finance or a related field. An advanced degree and/or CFA is a plus.
· Active Series 7 and 63 securities licenses, or the ability to acquire them within the first four months of employment.
· Willingness to travel several times per month for client meetings in the region you will be covering.
What we offer
We offer a highly entrepreneurial environment where you will partner with experienced and motivated team members working towards the same goals. We also offer attractive compensation and benefits, including health care, dental, life and 401k participation with a discretionary match. While most of our team works together daily in our Hoboken office, we will consider remote or hybrid schedules depending on the situation.
C.L. King & Associates is a 100% woman-owned full-service investment bank and broker-dealer founded in 1972. We provide equity research, sales and trading, fixed income sales and trading, capital market underwriting, investment banking, and investor services to corporations and institutions. We are headquartered in Albany, NY, with offices in New York City and Hoboken.
With a research boutique approach and a focus on small- to mid-capitalization stocks, our equity research analysts pursue the discovery of hidden investment opportunities that offer the potential to generate superior returns while reducing risk. Our analysts focus on crafting quality investment ideas and offering incremental and differentiated insight while applying a fundamental value-oriented approach to their research, introducing investors to companies whose shares may be mispriced or whose value is unrecognized.
We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We are fully certified as a diverse owned firm by Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org