Tradeweb is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Payroll Analyst to join our dynamic team. As a Payroll Analyst, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the accuracy and efficiency of payroll processing for our growing global workforce and supporting our implementation of CloudPay. This position is ideal for a detailed-oriented professional with a deep understanding of global payroll regulations, compliance, and a passion for contains process improvement and delivering exceptional service to our team members.
- Prepare and execute payroll processing for our team members, ensuring timely and accurate disbursement of salaries, other pay items, benefit deductions, etc.
- Stay current on payroll laws, regulations, and tax guidelines to ensure compliance in all our regions.
- Maintain and update employee payroll data, including changes in salaries, benefits, and deductions.
- Perform in-depth data analysis to identify discrepancies, trends, and anomalies in payroll data, and make data-driven recommendations for process improvements.
- Collaborate with Human Resources, Benefits, Equity, Legal, and Finance teams to ensure seamless integrations of payroll data.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant payroll laws, tax regulations, and social insurance requirements.
- Handle statutory reporting and payments, including year-end payroll adjustments and tax filings.
Troubleshooting and Issue Resolutions:
- Investigate and resolve payroll discrepancies and team member inquiries promptly and professionally.
- Collaborate with all internal and external partners to address and resolve payroll-related items.
- Generate and distribute payroll reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare and maintain payroll records for audit purposes, assist with internal and external audits.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and automation to enhance efficiency and accuracy of payroll operations.
- Collaborate on department analytics and other projects as needed.
- Provide training and support to payroll and HR teams on CloudPay functionality and best practices to maximize system efficiency.
Communication and Support:
- Serve as a point of contact for team members regarding payroll-related questions and concerns.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to team members with payroll inquiries.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Human Resources or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in global payroll operations and systems, with a strong understanding of CloudPay or similar payroll software.
- Familiarity with global payroll regulations and compliance requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to work with complex data sets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized self-starter.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other relevant software, as well as ability to perform vlookups and pivot tables.
- Payroll certification (e.g., CPP, FPC, CIPP) is a plus.
Tradeweb is committed to providing valuable and competitive benefits. In addition to working in our culture of innovation and collaboration, we offer:
- Health Insurance: Highly competitive medical, dental, and vision programs
- Hybrid Environment: Our employees have the flexibility of working in the office and from home.
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts: You may elect to set aside pre-tax earnings to pay for eligible health care and dependent day care expenses for you and your eligible family members.
- Maven Family Building Benefit: Maven offers support for fertility and preconception; pregnancy and post-partum; adoption; surrogacy and pediatrics for children up to age 10. Tradeweb provide a $10,000 lifetime reimbursement towards fertility, egg freezing, adoption and surrogacy expenses.
- Building Wealth – 401(k) Savings Plan: Employees are immediately eligible for the 401(k) plan. Participants may contribute up to 75% of eligible compensation into a traditional 401(k) and/or Roth 401(k). Tradeweb will match 100% of the first 4% of compensation that you contribute.
- The current pay range for this role if performed in the city of New York is currently $80,000 to $125,000 per year, based on a regular, full-time schedule. The amount of pay offered will be determined by a number of factors, including but not limited to qualifications, market data, geographic location, and internal guidelines.
Other Benefit Programs
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits Program
- ARAG Legal Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Travel Assistance Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- Corporate Gym Subsidies
- Wellness Perks
- Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
Tradeweb Markets is a world leader in the evolution of electronic trading. A fintech company serving approximately 2,500 clients – including the world’s largest banks, asset managers, hedge funds, insurance companies, wealth managers and retail clients — in more than 65 countries across the globe. Since our first trade in 1998, we have helped transform and electronify the fixed income markets. Tradeweb is a culture built on innovation, creativity and collaboration. Through a combination of very talented and driven people, innovative products and solutions, cutting-edge technology, market data, and a vast network of clients, we continue to work together to improve the way financial markets trade.
Mission: Move first and never stop. Collaborate with clients to create and build solutions that drive efficiency, connectivity, and transparency in electronic trading.
Tradeweb Markets LLC (“Tradeweb”) is proud to be an EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Affirmative Action Employer.